Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Changelog for v1.4

Version 1.4 for newlife 0.3.24


This is a patch to fix a bug that generated all male npcs as invalid. I thought I tested this while making it and confirmed that newlife would accept male npcs with female fields. However a user in the comments of the last changelog stated otherwise and my own testing confirms this.
  • Female only field will be deleted if the npc is saved with the type 'Male'. This fixes a bug that caused all male npcs to be invalid.

3 comments:

  1. My edits on female npcs never get saved. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be working fro me. Here is a couple of thing you can try:
    * The NPC will only be saved if the save button is clicked, a different NPC is selected, or the application is closed.
    * If the file is saved while male is selected female field will be deleted.
    * There is a possibility you might be on legacy mode but since it seems like you can select female I doubt it.

    If this doesn't help I don't know what to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turns out it doesn't save female traits, is this what you meant?

    ReplyDelete